Grills make our life so much easier plus cooking food during an outdoor party or get together suddenly becomes so much fun. We all simply love grilled steaks, hamburgers, mutton, and chicken and even grilled veggies. However, if you are looking to buy one, it’s just not humanly possible to visit and inspect all choices available. That’s why in this article we have compiled Top 8 best gas grills available under a budget limit of 300$.
8. Char-Broil Performance 475 4
Char-Broil Performance 475 4 grill is portable and comes in equipped with 4 heavy-duty burners. The primary cooking array includes a porcelain coated cast iron grates capable of withstanding high temperature and long cooking hours. The secondary array features smaller porcelain coated swing-away rack. The grill also has stainless steel lid, stainless steel handles, and control panel to add style, finishing, and durability to the grill.
- Propane powered
- Energy Rating; 36000 BTU/hr.
- Side Burner Rating: 10000 BTU/hr.
- 475 sq. Inch of Porcelain-coated Cast iron grate
- 175 sq. Inch of Porcelain coated swing away rack
- Removable grease pan for effective cleaning
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge
- Electronic ignition for quick startup
- Stainless Steel Rice Cooker Reviews
- Best Projector Over 1000 Reviews
- Best Pots and Pans Set Ceramic Reviews
- Best Led Light Bar Reviews
- Best Winter Gloves For Women Reviews
7. Fuego Element F21C Carbon Steel
Fuego Element F21C Carbon Steel is yet another amazing grill with latest technology features. It’s designed by former Apple Chief Designer Robert Brunner and won the award for Vesta’s best gas BBQ and sparks design award. Its unique feature is its capability to reach temperature as high as 500 F within 5 minutes& 650 F with porcelain enamel coated cast iron grates. It also has a massive heat sink which gives amazing sear marks. Its design is absolutely unique& like no other grill.
- The small footprint of 21 x 21, ideal for small balcony
- Energy Rating:21000 BTU/hr.
- 346sq inch area available for cooking
- Capable of cooking 12 burgers in one go
- Push electronic ignition button
- Easy to roll
- Built-in Lid thermometer
6. Coleman Road Trip Propane
This portable/foldable grill is laced with minute yet significant features which can make a great difference. The grill features scissors stand with rollers and supporter to move it smoothly. It’s ideal for different temperature cooking at the same time, because of its twin independent burners. Its highly heat conservative cooktop design ensures you get maximum output to input fuel efficiency percentage.
- Energy Rating: 20000BTU/hr.
- Heating grill Area: 285 sq. inch
- Swaptop & Separately sold interchangeable grates
- Insta-start button for Reliable starting
- Easy to transport, compact
- Easy to lift, handles provided
- Efficient heat management, high efficiency
5. Led Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit
Led Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit is portable grill is easy to set up and includes a telescope stand which can be used as grill base or as a table top at the same time. The grill has a compact briefcase-like design with a handle, it’s easy to set up, carry and transport. It can easily cook for 4-8 persons at a time and is perfect for a small picnic, get together or family breakfast.
Heating grill Area: 160 sq. inch
Energy Rating: 5500BTU/hr
Weighs a light 17 pounds
Easy temperature & Heat flow control
Char Grills have become quite popular due to their versatile design and powerful features. Here the grill is equipped with 3 burners for providing superb capacity. The grill is powered by electricity and ignition response time is minimum. It’s easy to set up and movement is aided with wheels incorporated in the base design. It comes in gothic black color with robust design and great base support. Apart from the main grill separate shelves are provided for enlarged working space.
- Energy Rating: 40800BTU/hr.
- Heating grill Area: 438 sq. inch
- 192 sq. inch warming rack,
- 12000 BTU side burner
- Durable steel body Construction
- Electronic Ignition
- Porcelain coated cast iron plates
- Measurements 50″ X 25″ X 42″
3. Char-Broil Classic 280 2
This Char-Broil is a typical early designed grill with classic features. It includes two heating burners and a covering lid. Along with the main burner, the grill comes in with two variations of without side burner and with side burner respectively. The base design includes double legs support and dual rollers for strong support and easy movement.
- Heating grill Area:280 sq. inch
- Twin stainless steel, Inline Burners
- Robust stainless steel able to withstand weather elements
- Piezo ignition system for reliable startups
- Conventional cooking system
2. Coleman RoadTrip LXX Grill
As the name suggests, Coleman RoadTrip LXX Grill is designed with an extra-large area for cooking. The grill features a twin burner set with independent heating control. There are also side trays meant for keeping food, utensils etc. to make your life easier. The stand is telescopic with dual wheels design incorporated for swift movement. The grill comes with a smooth shiny black color and side handles to allow perfect lifting without heat exposure.
- Energy Rating: 22000BTU/hr.
- Heating grill Area: 285 sq. inch
- Side stainless steel attached table.
- Insta-start ignition push button.
- Mix and match grill +grid and stove grates separately available.
- Porcelain-coated grill surfaces.
1. NBlackstone Gas Grill Griddle Station
Rated as top class product by numerous testimonials, Blackstone Outdoor grill is absolutely all you need in a grill. The grill comes in with black color, plain tabletop design, and 4 independently controlled burners. The base is sturdy with four-wheeled cum support included. It features side lifting handles to allow lifting with any chance of burning (safe handling). It is equipped with two side shelves as design variation. And a middle shelve for keeping all your necessities.
- 720 sq. inches Flat top grilling area
- Longevity and durability
- Energy Rating: 15000BTU/hr. for each burner
- Energy Rating: 60000BTU/hr. NET
- Propane standard 20lb source tank
- Replaceable standard grill
The above-listed grills are the absolute treat of a product when it comes to delivering necessary features within a limited price range. Users are advised not to compare the above grills with a higher price range and still expect these products to be competitive. These are expected to last more than a couple of years which s more than enough for such an economical product. Features like porcelain enamel grate, Inbuilt thermometer, independent heating control, side shelves & Low heat input requirement are some of the exquisite feature which make it worth your money.