Pressure cooking is basically cooking with the help of pressure that is created with the help of some liquid, especially water in a hot vessel known as the pressure cooker. Although, cooking in a pressure cooker seems difficult, these Top 10 Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel Reviews In 2018 will reflect all the pressure cookers that are really good in their performance
List Of Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel Reviews
10. Fissler 6.4 quart Vitaquick Pressure Cooker with Glass Lid Set
The Fissler Vitaquick Pressure cooker is a very economical cooker in relation to the quality of its performance. The temperature inside this cooker is set to be quite high so that the food is cooked easily and quickly inside it. It is absolutely airtight and waterproof so that the heat doesn’t get out of the cooker. It has an automatic pressure valve along with a lot of safety mechanisms and the feature of automatic locking.
- Very easy to clean
- Has versatility for cooking different foods
- Good and durable material
- Lowers the cooking time
- Very heavy
- Creates very low pressure for cooking at times
9. Calphalon Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 6-quart
The Calphalon pressure cooker claims to cook food 50 percent faster than any other method of cooking and also keeps up to that claim. It has a lock which can be very easily closed in any position. Also, it has an indicator and a dialer at the top of the cooker for determining the pressure and than changing it as required.
- Cooks effectively on almost any stovetop
- Has a pop up indicator for pressure
- Has a dial for selecting level of pressure
- Difficult to clean
- Has a loose gauge knob
8. Fissler 8.5qt Vitaquick Pressure Cooker 26cm
The Fissler 8.5qt Pressure cooker has a conical shape with a diameter that is known for saving space. It is completely silent and has got a perfect cooker construction. It has a smooth handle that locks automatically with a click. It is really simple to use and hence is good for new pressure cooker users.
- Perfect sleek design
- Gives flavor to the food
- Maintains the richness of the vegetables
- Has safety features
- Leaks steam from the valve
- Pressure indicator gives wrong signs at times
7. Granite Ware Pressure Canner/Cooker/Steamer, 20-Quart
The Granite Ware cooker facilitates pressure canning and features a heavy gauge. It also acts as a water bath steamer and canner with racks and has the capacity of 20 quart. This pressure cooker has a three piece regulator that is for adjusting the pressure at three different levels. It is a pressure steamer and canner both and has hard anodized aluminum as the main material.
- Adjustable pressure feature
- Preserves nutrients
- Suitable for canning
- Easy to use and long lasting
- Trouble in locking the lid
- Early rusting of the steam valve
6. Kuhn Rikon Duromatic Stainless-Steel Saucepan Pressure Cooker 7.4 quart
The 7.4 quart pressure cooker in this list of the Top 10 Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel Reviews In 2018 is made up of stainless steel material and locks in steam and flavors to give quick and healthy meals. It has a saucepan that includes a trivet especially for steaming. This saucepan pressure cooker has a mirror finishing and has a loop handle along with the main one featured for lifting the cooker with two hands.
- Saves energy and time both
- No danger of overcooking
- Easy to lift
- Stylish design
- Loose handles
- High cost of maintenance
5. Fagor Splendid 6 Quart 15-PSI Pressure Cooker and Canner
The Fagor pressure cooker has a specialized spring time mechanism and has high pressure settings allowing to cook various types of dishes. It has got three safety valves and has a diffuser base useful for an even heat distribution system. It works on all types of cooking surfaces as well as induction.
- No oil cooking
- Excellent safety mechanism
- Multiple sizes availability
- Eco friendly product
- Low quality material
- Leaks from the handles and valves
4. T-fal Stovetop Pressure cooker
This is a 8 quart stovetop pressure cooker having an encapsulated base structure for even heat allocation along with side handles ensuring a secure grip. It is absolutely compatible with all types of cooking surfaces and has a high quality steel construction.
- Secured grip
- Long lasting due to durable construction
- Dishwasher safe and hence easy to clean
- Difficulty in detaching the lid
- Difficult to understand the usage
3. T-fal P25107 Stainless Steel pressure cooker
The T-fal P25107 pressure cooker has a safety valve along with a valve of variable control to cook at different levels of steam and pressure. It has also got a pressure indicator enabling the user to know about the current heat and temperature of the cooker. This 6 quart pressure cooker has a stainless steel body with riveted and durable handles for long term usage.
- Durable usage
- Various pressure settings
- Safe to use and handle
- Incorrect pressure indicator
- Loose screws and difficult to repair
2. Presto 01370 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
The Presto pressure cooker is a pot that can be used for various purposes. The Top 10 Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel Reviews In 2018 also mentions this 8 quart cooker that has heavy lid locks locking in the steam inside. Also, it has a quick steam release valve and a pressure indicator that not only indicates the level of pressure but also controls and regulates it evenly. It is completely immersible and has a easy to clean vent pipe. The cooker is 8 and a half inches tall and guarantees quick cooking.
- Very quick cooking
- Lot of safety locks
- Long lasting performance
- Easy to clean
- Difficult to open and close
- Very thin base
1. Presto 01362 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
This Presto cooker works with all smooth top surfaces and is useful for cooking all types of food. It has also got racks to separately cook different types of foods together without any kind of intermingling of tastes and flavors. This 6 quart stainless steel pressure cooker has an overpressure plug whose main function is to let off extra steam and maintain the heat inside the cooker.
- Can cook several foods together.
- Automatically releases extra steam.
- Has removable parts
- Low tolerance level of the base
- Leakage from the pressure valve
Cooking with the help of pressure cookers may sound old fashioned and tough, but these are some of those pressure cookers which makes cooking fun because of their high technology driven features making them a must to have in the kitchen.