Projectors are such an efficient means of relaying information. Whether it is a business related, home theater or gameplay matter, Projectors are always the primary choice. However, when it comes to purchasing a projector, most of the customers are at sea (no Idea). The key elements which need to be stressed while buying one are: Portability, Resolution, widescreen, Brightness, Connection type, 3D support and room size used for Display. With the perfect Combo of these qualities, this article presents theTop 8 best Projector over 1000$
8. Sony VPLVW350ES
Without having to vouch for its quality, Sony is a household name when it comes to Projectors.The projector comes in with DCI resolution of 4096×2160 pixels including Superb color reproducibility & Contrast and absolutely delightful luminance. The projector is a smart piece of 4K technology and its performance is absolutely flawless in 4K mode. The picture quality delivery and Color depiction is so much more vibrant and only comparable with a few others in the same price range.
- White Brightness: 1500 Lumens
- Lens Shift: Vertical +85%/- 80%, Horizontal +/- 31%
- 3YEARS Warranty
- Lamp Life: 4000hours
- Projection technology: SXRD
- Native resolution: 4096×2160 (4K)
- 2.06x motorized zoom lens
- Cheap Human Hair Lace Front Wigs Reviews
- Leather Camera Straps For Women Reviews
- Navien Combi Boiler Reviews
7. JVC DLA-RS440 REFERENCE
This is JVC’s one of the updated technology products. It’s one of the most custom install projectors (D-ILA). Developed with indigenous 4K eshift5 technology, its capable of native 4K 60P (4:4:4) display. The native 1080p can also be auto upgraded to 4K precision. The 3 distinct D-ILA devices produce image with zero flickering and 40,000:1 high contrast ratio for distinct black and white distinction.
- 3840 X 2160 Projected Image
- 1800 Lumens with High Power Lamp
- Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible
- Multi Pixel Control (MPC) with Auto Mode
- Simplified 6-Axis Color Management
- Low latency mode FOR GAMING
- V: 80%/H: 34% motorized lens shifting
6. JVC 3D Enabled 3-Chip
Yet another competitive JVC product with superb array of features. The projector is 3D enabled with 1920×1080, D-ILA technology. It’s also equipped with 2x lens for better zooming & motorized focus to produce flawless enlarged images. Its unique HQV Reon-VX video processor produces rapid image production with filtering. There is also provision for onscreen gamma control for sharper image control. The Real imaging color technology ensures the images/videos are presented with true to life colors.
- JVC’s First 3D Enabled 3-chip D-ILA front projector
- Outstanding 100,000:1 native contrast ratio
- World’s first THX 3D Certified front projector
- Brightness:1300 LM
- On-screen gamma control
5. JVC DLA-X500R Procision Series
JVC DLA –X500R series projector features indigenous 4K eshift3 technology to which is capable of handling 4K 60p media efficiently. The projector is equipped with HDMI ports to accept 1080P media and up-converts it to 4k media automatically. The projector produces zero flickering images with contrast ratio of 60000:1 for distinction between black and whites. Besides the projector also includes customizable options like 7 axis color management and High precision pixel arrangement etc.
- Tested and certified to look and work like new.
- 1 year JVC warranty (for each unit)
- Extraordinary Picture Quality: 1920×1080(x3)
- highest Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 600,000:1
- 1,300 Lumens brightness
- 2D up-conversion to 3840 x 2160 for 4K precision
4. JVC DLA-X790R D-ILA
This projector can be touted as one of the most efficient products released by JVC till date. The projector includes features of high contrast ratio 130,000:1 which is min blowing. The brightness is superb and the project though not in the true 4K range is still capable of supporting HDR-10 and HLG variations of High dynamic Range (HDR). This combination feature means its capable of presenting 4K media at 60 Hz in HDR and 10bits respectively, which is frankly absolutely great.
- 265-watt lamp
- Lamp life of 4,500 hours
- Two HDMI inputs/ HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Dedicated THX Picture Mode for HD/SDR
- Clear Motion Drive: For blur reduction
3. Sony VPLHW45ES 1080p
Sony VPLHW45ES projector includes SXRD panel projection system. This system is specifically developed to allow you perfect cinematic experience. The motion and resolution enhancement technology resolves subtle details, textures and colors flawlessly. The lamp is built using high pressure 215-w Mercury which is highly efficient in terms of lifetime and light quality. The HDMI input display is available for 10180/60,24,50 p variations
- Maximum display resolution: 1920 x 1080 dots
- 6,220,800 (1920 x 1080 x 3) pixels
- Manual (Approx. x1.6) / Manual
- Brightness: 1800 lumens
- 9 different calibration modes
- Power consumption (standby mode)0.4 w
- Lens shift: vertical +/- 71%; horizontal +/- 25%
- WARRANTY: 3 YEAR LIMITED
2. JVC DLA-X550R D-ILA projector
JVC DLA-X550R D-ILA projector is yet another classic projector which demands respect and admiration for such a competitive price 7 features. The projector is developed with 4K eshift4 technology. It is capable of accepting 4K 60p (4:4:4) input media through its 18 Gbps HDMI ports. IT IS ALSO EQUIPPED TO UPSCALE 1080P MEDIA TO 4k 60P precision. Since its upgrade in 2016, it’s also equipped with clear motion drive for un-paralleled picture quality.
- Motion Enhance (2D, 3D, 4K) with Upgraded Clear Motion Drive
- 3D Enabled
- 40,000:1 native contrast ratio
- 1700 Lumens
- Motorized 2X zoom
- 6th gen 1920×1080 DILA
- Simple CONTROL4 SDDP
01. Sony VPLVW675ES Native
This Sony projector is absolutely in a league of its own. Firstly, the projector possesses Native 4K resolution i.e. Capable of displaying 8.8 million pixels. Installing the projector even in your room is super easy due to motorized lens with 2.06 times zoom with wide lens shift range. The viewing time is also maximized with 6000 hours of content viewing using 280 w high pressure lamp as light source. Last but not the least, the projector offers a stunning ratio for picture contrast to the tune of 350,000:1.
- MotionFlow smooth action Technology
- TRULIMOS true color technology
- Full HDR Compatibility
- Built in 3D Transmitter
- 9 picture Calibration Modes
- Incorporated 4k SXRD technology
- High Brightness 1800 Lumens
- (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
Since the advent of the projector, numerous companies have come into the foray of projector manufacturing. However, very few have managed to gain a foothold due to the high level of manufacturing and technical precision that goes into making a successful projector. The above projectors are compiled to include the basic & most important features highlighted in the beginning of the article. The above projectors are not any new faces to market, but have rather withstood the test of time.